Monday 31 January 2011

Lurpak

In my spare time I watched a 'Lurpak' kitchen scene was very imaginative and creative. They used a simple idea of a male making a omelets with 'Lurpak' butter. All of a sudden this created a visual attraction for something so simple which I felt was incredible, what i also felt added to this attraction was the music as it was rather tense and made me feel edgy. The close ups they used were extraordinary and went so close you could capture the precise detail of the object. One of the eye catching parts was the close up of the egg as it smashed against the bowl and splashed forcefully, the use of slow motion made it look more dramatic and made you engage more into the object. As a piece on the whole it made me feel as the watcher very involved as if I was in the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment